Patent Paralegal career
A patent paralegal usually works in IP firms or law firms of all sizes or in corporations.
Assist lawyers or patent agents by preparing prosecution and other documents relating to intellectual property example
- Enter deadlines and update patent databases
- Monitor and pay maintenance feesCompile,
- verify, record and process prosecution documents,
- licenses, assignments and other documents using docketing and information systems
- Draft correspondence and perform general office and clerical duties